Dampers are produced in different shapes for different uses.
- The mechanism is jointed (155 mm fin pitch) or geared (108 mm fin pitch).
- Parallel or diagonal opening
- 4 types of blade options: Sealed, Sealed-shuttle, Sheet and Damper blade with 108 gears.
- The blades are made of aluminum extrusion and the casing is made of aluminum spinning.
- The inside height of dampers can be increased from 190 mm to 2980 mm with increments of 155 mm.
- The inside width of dampers can be increased from 100 mm to 3000 mm with 50 mm increments.
- Easily adapts to the area to be placed.
- Maintenance requirements are low.
- Lightweight due to produced aluminum or PVC material.
- Very low deflection even very strong air flows due to its high blade strength.
- Developed to provide high tightness when closed state.